[openstack-dev] [nova] Issues with nova-compute on Fedora 20 around libvirt

Kyle Mestery mestery at siliconloons.com
Wed Jan 15 16:13:29 UTC 2014

So I upgraded some of my development hosts to Fedora 20
recently, and since then I’ve been hitting an issue where I
cannot start nova-compute at all. The environment I am running
this in is that the Fedora 20 hosts are running as VMs on a
Macbook Pro under VMware Fusion. The same setup works
fine with Fedora 19. The error I see is at the link below [1]. Has
anyone else gotten Fedora 20 working ok with the latest
nova-compute?

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/61278/