[openstack-dev] Meeting time congestion

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:50:42 UTC 2014

On Jan 13, 2014 3:42 PM, "Lyle, David" <david.lyle at hp.com> wrote:

> With all the warranted meeting time shuffling that has been happening
recently, and the addition of so many projects and sub-teams, the meeting
calendar for #openstack-meeting and #openstack-meeting-alt [1] is
relatively full.  So recently, when trying to move the Horizon meeting
time, the poll determined slot is unavailable.

> Should we run logged meetings from individual team rooms like
#openstack-horizon?  The advantage is it's available. The downside is that
less people from other team linger in #openstack-horizon than
#openstack-meeting.

> Should another meeting room be added?  This solution only scales so far.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> David
>
> [1]
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bj05mroquq28jhud58esggqmh4@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Is this calendar periodically pruned of dead meetings (for some definition
of dead)? If not doing so may free up a few slots.