[openstack-dev] [Neturon][CI] Embrane CI is attacking gerrit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jan 13 23:12:33 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-13 17:38:46 -0500 (-0500), Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 01/13/2014 05:26 PM, Nachi Ueno wrote:
> [...]
> > Embrane CI looks like broken, and we should stop it now.
>
> A good place to bring up issues like this is #openstack-infra on
> IRC. I brought it up there and Jeremy Stanley got it disabled
> quickly.
[...]

Yep, I've been so busy today I've not had time to even look at
E-mail yet, so thanks Russell for bringing it up in IRC.

Unfortunately, this account was requested without providing an
E-mail address (we had previously been treating that as optional)
via a bug opened by an LP account with no public contact
information. If someone in the Neutron community with ties to
Embrane knows who to contact there to let them know we've revoked
voting access for their bot, please do.
--
Jeremy Stanley