[openstack-dev] Tuskar-UI navigation

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Sat Jan 11 20:05:31 UTC 2014

The Resources(Nodes) item that is collapsible on the left hand side in that attached wireframes is a Panel Group in the Infrastructure Dashboard.  The plan is to make Panel Groups expandable/collapsible with the UI improvements.  There is nothing in Horizon's implementation that prevents the Panels under Resources(Nodes) to be in separate directories.  Currently, each Panel in a Dashboard is in an separate directory in the Dashboard directory.  As the potential number of panels in a Dashboard grows, I see no reason to not make a subdirectory for each panel group.

David