[openstack-dev] [QA] Changes to Tempest run_tests.sh

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Sat Jan 11 18:07:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to bring up some changes that recently merged to tempest. As part
of the tempest unit tests blueprint I converted the run_tests.sh script to
execute unit tests instead of running tempest itself. This makes the
run_tests.sh script consistent with the other projects to run unit tests. To
run tempest I added a separate script run_tempest.sh

So moving forward people who were running tempest using run_tests.sh should
now use the run_tempest.sh script instead. It behaves the same way as
run_test.sh did before, so there shouldn't be any change there.

-Matt Treinish