[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 20:17:19 UTC 2014

Another question:

- A Role (sounds like we're moving away from that so I'll call it
Resource Category) can have multiple Node Profiles defined (assuming I'm
interpretting the + and the tabs in the Create a Role wireframe
correctly). But I don't see anywhere where a profile is selected when
scaling the Resource Category. Is the idea behind the profiles that you
can select how much power you want to provide in addition to how many nodes?