[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Partially Shared Networks

CARVER, PAUL pc2929 at att.com
Fri Jan 10 17:06:05 UTC 2014

If anyone is giving any thought to networks that are available to multiple tenants (controlled by a configurable list of tenants) but not visible to all tenants I'd like to hear about it.

I'm especially thinking of scenarios where specific networks exist outside of OpenStack and have specific purposes and rules for who can deploy servers on them. We'd like to enable the use of OpenStack to deploy to these sorts of networks but we can't do that with the current "shared or not shared" binary choice.

--
Paul Carver