[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Building a new open source NFV system for Neutron

Michael Bright mjbrightfr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:35:39 UTC 2014

Hi Luke,

Very pleased to see this initiative in the OpenStack/NFV space.

A dumb question - how do you see this related to the ongoing
     "[openstack-dev] [nova] [neutron] PCI pass-through network support"

discussion on this list?

Do you see that work as one component within your proposed architecture for
example
or an alternative implementation?

Regards,
Mike.