[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 14:58:02 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

there is first stab of Deployment Management section with future
direction (note that it was discussed as a scope for Icehouse).

I tried to add functionality in time and break it down to steps. This
will help us to focus on one functionality at a time and if we will be
in time pressure for Icehouse release, we can cut off last steps.

Wireframes:
http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tripleo/2014-01-10_tripleo-ui_deployment-management.pdf

Recording of walkthrough:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROxyc85IyE

We sare about to start with first step as soon as possible, so please
focus on our initial steps the most (which doesn't mean that we should
neglect the direction).

Every feedback is very welcome, thanks
-- Jarda