[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Service VM: Meeting on framework for advanced service

Isaku Yamahata yamahataml at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 04:36:23 UTC 2014

Hello Neutron developers.

Framework for advanced service[1][2] was discussed at the last summit.
Since it's been a while and there has been a progress as the code[3],
I think it's good time to brain storm/discuss on it in face-to-face manner.
So I'm arranging it.
If you'd like to attend, please contact me for the arrangement.

Topics: Framework for Advanced Service VM
        current status and next step