[openstack-dev] os-*-config in tripleo repositories

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 18:56:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

These all sound good to me and I've got no issues with cleaning these up.

I'm not the biggest fan of having multiple venv's for each component though. Especially now that we have a global requirements.txt file where we can target a common baseline. Multiple venvs causes lots of duplicated libraries and increased image build time. Is anyone planning on making consolidated venv's an option? Or perhaps even just using a consolidated venv as the default where possible.