[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] top gate bugs: a plea for help

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Jan 9 15:33:28 UTC 2014

I think I have found another fault triggering bug 1253896 when neutron is
enabled.

I've added a comment to https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1253896
On another note, I'm seeing also occurrences of this bug with nova-network.
Is there anybody from the nova side looking at it (I can give it a try, but
I don't know a lot about nova-network)

Salvatore