[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Nova][Docker] Devstack with docker driver

Swapnil Kulkarni swapnilkulkarni2608 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:24:45 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

I think it was some proxy issue prohibiting from the download. I downloaded
the correct docker-registry.tar.gz and stack.sh completed but with some
issues remain related to image availability. The docker push is getting *"HTTP
code 500 while uploading metadata: invalid character '<' looking for
beginning of value"* error. I did a search for the error and found [1] on
ask.openstack which states firewall could be an issue, which is not I guess
in my situation. Any ideas?

[1] https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/8320/docker-push-error/

Best Regards,
Swapnil