[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Add a filter between auth_token and v2

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 8 23:15:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here is how we are doing this for Solum:
Keystone auth:
https://github.com/stackforge/solum/blob/master/solum/api/auth.py
Additional Hook: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64458/ (auth.py for hook
code and config.py for hooks)

Here is an e-mail thread with discussion:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-January/023524.html

Hope this will help,
Georgy