[openstack-dev] [nova] Change I005e752c: Whitelist external netaddr requirement, for bug 1266513, ineffective for me

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jan 8 20:00:49 UTC 2014

Note that, per the most recent updates in the bug, netaddr has
started uploading their releases to PyPI again so we should
hopefully be able to revert any workarounds we added for it. This
unfortunately does not hold true for other requirements of some
projects (netifaces in swift, lazr.restful in reviewday and
elastic-recheck, et cetera), so we need to keep plugging the hole
with workarounds there in the meantime.
--
Jeremy Stanley