[openstack-dev] [Solum] Devstack gate is failing

Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda noorul at noorul.com
Wed Jan 8 16:40:27 UTC 2014

On Jan 8, 2014 9:58 PM, "Georgy Okrokvertskhov" <
gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do understand why there is a push back for this patch. This patch is
for infrastructure project which works for multiple projects. Infra
maintainers should not know specifics of each project in details. If this
patch is a temporary solution then who will be responsible to remove it?

I am not sure who is responsible for solum related configurations in infra
project. I see that almost all the infra config for solum project is done
by solum members. So I think any solum member can submit a patch to revert
this once we have a permanent solution.

> If we need start this gate I propose to revert all patches which led to
this inconsistent state and apply workaround in Solum repository which is
under Solum team full control and review. We need to open a bug in Solum
project to track this.

The problematic patch [1] solves a specific problem. Do we have other ways
to solve it?

Regards,
Noorul

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64226