[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Installing from packages in tripleo-image-elements

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 00:18:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think James gives a nice summary here. The fact is some people do want to use packages with the OpenStack image elements and we should support them. And from the sounds of it the implementation details aren't going to cost that much. The benefit we get from this is that we as a community can focus in on making a single set of tripleo-image-elements rock solid for both packages and source installs.