[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Availability of external testing logs

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Jan 6 22:06:16 UTC 2014

On 01/07/2014 02:31 AM, Luke Gorrie wrote:
> On 6 January 2014 18:12, Collins, Sean <Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
>> How should we handle existing -1's that have been posted?
>
> I suggest removing/ignoring those votes until we see if they are spurious.
I is my belief that Sean is asking for these votes to be removed. It is
also my belief that the account that voted -1 is the only one that can
change the vote.

I think you are being asked to clean up after yourself.

That is the way I am reading it.

Doing so would certainly help the whole "we are worthy of your trust"
issue for your account, when you would like verification voting enabled.

Thanks,
Anita.