[openstack-dev] [Gantt] Looking for some answers...

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Mon Jan 6 19:50:27 UTC 2014

Pretty much what Vish said.

In re: History.  I think this was the right way, these scheduler files didn't just spring up from nowhere, maintaining the history is a good thing.  Even when this becomes a separate service knowing where the files came from is a good thing.

In re: Changes to the current scheduler - I intend to track the nova tree and port over any changes to the nova scheduler code into the gantt tree.  Hopefully, by the time the gantt code has diverged enough that this becomes a burden we will have deprecated the nova scheduler code and have moved to gantt.

--
Don Dugger