[openstack-dev] [Tempest][Solum] Writing functional tests in tempest style

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 6 19:46:37 UTC 2014

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your input. Right now this approach allows to run integration
tests with and without tempest. I think this is valuable for the project as
anyone can run integration tests on their laptop having only keystone
available.

It will be great to have some input from Tempest team. Can we extract some
core tempest component to create a testing framework for projects on
stackforge? Having common integration test framework in tempest style will
help further project integration to OpenStack ecosystem during incubation.

Thanks
Georgy