[openstack-dev] [neutron][external networks] "neutron net-external-list" returns empty list after restart of neutron-server

rezroo reza at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 6 16:00:31 UTC 2014

Eugene,
Bug 1254555 seems to be the opposite of what I'm observing in Havana
devstack. The bug states:

" I see that the ext-net network is not available after I do all of the
above router/subnet creation. It does become available to tenants as
soon as I restart neutron-server."

But in the case below the external net is available until I kill and
restart neutron-server. Then after it remains unavailable no matter what
neutron daemon is killed and restarted - you cannot get anything from
"/neutron net-external-list/" unless you make the external network shared.

So how are the two bugs related?
Thanks,
Reza