[openstack-dev] [trove] mid cycle meetup

Michael Basnight mbasnight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 23:42:43 UTC 2014

Howdy,

In the spirit of getting together to get stuff done, Trove is having a mid
cycle meetup in Austin, TX. We are having it Wednesday, February 19, 2014
to Friday, February 21, 2014, in downtown Austin at the Capital Factory,
which is a hip startup incubator. See [1] for more information.

The agenda is still somewhat up in the air, but we will be covering
clustering, trove tempest testing, and heat integration at present. To me,
this will be focused on part design + part implementation of specific
features, so if you have an agenda item please bring it up! Ill be
constructing a loosy goosy agenda in the coming weeks.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/IcehouseCycleMeetup