[openstack-dev] django-bootstrap-form & django 1.4 / 1.5

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 07:33:37 UTC 2014

On 12/30/2013 08:31 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently, in the global-requirements.txt, we have:
>
> Django>=1.4,<1.6
> django-bootstrap-form
>
> However, django-bootstrap-form fail in both Django 1.4 and Django 1.6.
>
> What's the way forward? Would it be possible that someone makes a patch
> for django-bootstrap-form, so that it could work with Django 1.4 & 1.5
> (which would be the best way forward for me...)?

AFAIK, horizon is the only project under the OpneStack umbrella using
django. In horizons requirements.txt, django-bootstrap-form is missing.

Djangp-bootstrap-form was added to global requirements by[1], but is
seems it's not used at all, so I propose to remove it.

Matthias

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/requirements/commit/46a6f06326895b7293cfc0714acce25e1e3d6159