[openstack-dev] [nova] Future of the Nova API

Christopher Lefelhocz christopher.lefelhoc at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Feb 28 20:49:27 UTC 2014

+1

If we don't recognize that v2 is going to be around for a long time, have
some growth/require support we are kidding ourselves.  Establishing a
timeline to deprecation prior to release of v3 is not the right decision
point.  We should determine if v3 is ready for primetime, be willing to
support both ongoing, and ready to bring information to the table to
determine the right timeline for deprecation in a future release (a
timeline for a timeline).

Christopher