[openstack-dev] Bug Triage - Woo Hoo!!

Tracy Jones tjones at vmware.com
Fri Feb 28 16:52:35 UTC 2014

Hi Folks -   We had our 1st Bug Scrub meeting and it was a great success.  We concentrated on tagging all of the untagged bugs with appropriate tags.  The work is not complete, so if you would like to help out - please take a look here and tag away.

This table shows the official tags we are using, along with owners, count of un-triaged bugs, and count of triaged bugs.  Please scan this list for your name and do the following

1.  are you the right owner?  If not let me know
2.  triage your New bugs - there are instructions here
3.  please do this at least weekly if not more.

If you see a NO OWNER for an area you would like to own, please let me know.   I’m looking for volunteers - we only need 5 more people to cover everything

Once we reach FF our focus moves from BP to bugs so you’ll be hearing from me more and more until we release icehouse.  :-D

Tag	Owner	New	Not-New
wat	russellb	48	617
network	 arosen	16	47
libvirt	 kchamart	15	90