[openstack-dev] Status of Docker CI

Eric Windisch ewindisch at docker.com
Fri Feb 28 14:49:03 UTC 2014

> The number of things that don't work with this driver is a big issue, I
> think.  However, we haven't really set rules on a baseline for what we
> expect every driver to support.  This is something I'd like to tackle in
> the Juno cycle, including another deadline.

Increased feature parity is something I'd like to see as well, but also
something that has been difficult to accomplish in tandem with the CI
requirement. Thankfully, the CI requirement will make it easier to test and
verify changes as we seek to add features in Juno.

> I would
> sprint toward getting everything passing, even if it means applying
> fixes to your env that haven't merged yet to demonstrate it working sooner.

This is precisely what I'm doing. I have been submitting patches into
code-review but have been testing and deploying off my own branch which
includes these patches (using the NOVA_REPO / NOVA_BRANCH variables in
devstack).

--
Regards,
Eric Windisch