[openstack-dev] [savanna] floating ip pool by name

Alexander Ignatov aignatov at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 28 07:43:36 UTC 2014

Andrew,

This change was needed to heat engine. In case when heat engine and neutron env are used Heat stacks fails with ‘Bad network UUID error’.
This happen because neutron client can’t work with networks by names. So checking network IDs at the validation stage prevents from stack fails and cluster errors. Also savanna expects IDs for all resources used during cluster creation (flavors, images etc). Now there are networks.

Regards,
Alexander Ignatov