[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] tox error

Randy Tuttle randy.m.tuttle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:09:46 UTC 2014

Clark/Sean/Shixiong...

I have the same error, and tried to import
neutron.tests.unit.linuxbridge.test_lb_neutron_agent (no error4 prefix). I
get the following

(py27)rantuttl-mac:bin rtuttle$ python
Python 2.7.5 (v2.7.5:ab05e7dd2788, May 13 2013, 13:18:45)
[GCC 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3)] on darwin
>>> import neutron.tests.unit.linuxbridge.test_lb_neutron_agent
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File
"/Users/rtuttle/projects/neutron/neutron/tests/unit/linuxbridge/test_lb_neutron_agent.py",
line 29, in <module>
    from neutron.plugins.linuxbridge.agent import linuxbridge_neutron_agent
  File
"/Users/rtuttle/projects/neutron/neutron/plugins/linuxbridge/agent/linuxbridge_neutron_agent.py",
line 33, in <module>
    import pyudev
ImportError: No module named pyudev

Looks like it wants pyudev, which is not anywhere that I can find, and is
not in requirements.txt.

Code slice.
import distutils.version as dist_version
import os
import platform
import sys
import time

import eventlet
from oslo.config import cfg
import pyudev

from neutron.agent import l2population_rpc as l2pop_rpc
from neutron.agent.linux import ip_lib

Still digging into it...

Randy