[openstack-dev] Devstack Error

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Feb 27 17:37:22 UTC 2014

The role add sounds like a problem where a variable didn't get
initialized correctly, but that's about all I can guess from this, and I
don't know anything about devstack-gate so I'm afraid I can't help with
that.

Sean's devstack errexit change (which just merged) might help you track
this down since devstack will fail immediately instead of trying to
continue and failing later as it seems to be doing now.

-Ben