[openstack-dev] [Mistral] std:repeat action

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 27 16:24:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Manas!

This is one of the important things we need to get done within the next couple of weeks. Since it’s going to affect engine I think we need to wait for a couple of days with the implementation till we merge the changes that are being worked on and that also affect engine significantly.

Team, please research carefully this etherpad and leave your comments. It’s a pretty tricky thing and we need to figure out the best strategy how to approach this kind of things. We’re going to have more problems similar to this one.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.