[openstack-dev] [stackalytics] Pull request on default_data.json (addition of a domain)

Fukuda, Yuko fukuda.yuko at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 27 02:44:19 UTC 2014

Tom,

Thanks for the link & tips,
I'll try with these instructions.

Best regards,

Yuko

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Fifield [mailto:tom at openstack.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:16 AM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [stackalytics] Pull request on default_data.json (addition of a domain)

Hi Fukuda san,

You will probably receive an automated message like this soon, but:

stackforge/stackalytics uses Gerrit for code review, and does not accept
pull requests on github.

To commit your change, you will need to follow the instructions on the
OpenStack Gerrit Workflow: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GerritWorkflow

Please let us know if you require any assistance.

Regards,

Tom