[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] regular teem meeting Thursday 1400 UTC

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 26 14:42:55 UTC 2014

Hi team,

The next subteam meeting is on Thursday, 27 at 14-00 UTC.

We'll try to finalize object model discussion.
So far we tend to move towards model #3 as shown here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/LBaaS/LoadbalancerInstance/Discussion
With some minor adjustments.

Picture #4 which Stephen has made is also a good representation of object
model relationships,
however cluster and loadbalancer objects in #4 deserve separate discussion.

I also would like to remind that we're not trying to create something final
and sealed.
So future extensions and adjustments to the object model are possible,
however it should be stable within the circle of objects
(vips/listeners/pools) that we've been discussing recently.

Please join!

Thanks,
Eugene.