[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Renaming action types

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 26 14:00:29 UTC 2014

Thanks Jay.

Regarding underscore naming. If you meant using underscore naming for “createVM” and “novaURL” then yes, “createVM” is just a task name and it’s a user preference. The same about “novaURL” which will be defined by users. As for keywords, seemingly we follow underscore naming.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.