[openstack-dev] [Climate] Lease by tenants feature design

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 26 05:10:45 UTC 2014

Also we have to mention Adam's letter - cause now he said he loves to see
start/end date functionality in keystone.

If so, we may store this info in Keystone - but anyway, I suppose that it
might be somehow duplicated in Climate not to process one more request to
Keystone when it'll be needed. I still have no clear idea how that will be
looking speaking about user rights.

Now we're using trusts + special admin user. We'll get rid of this special
user in future. But to work with projects we still need admin's rights.

Any ideas?

--

Best regards,

Dina Belova