[openstack-dev] [savanna] client 0.5.0 release

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 25 20:50:36 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce that python-savannaclient v0.5.0 released!

pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-savannaclient/0.5.0
tarball: http://tarballs.openstack.org/python-savannaclient/python-savannaclient-0.5.0.tar.gz
launchpad: https://launchpad.net/python-savannaclient/0.5.x/0.5.0

Notes:

* it's first release with CLI covers mostly all features;
* dev docs moved to client from the main repo;
* support for all new Savanna features introduced in Icehouse release cycle;
* single common entrypoint, actual - savannaclient.client.Client('1.1);
* auth improvements;
* base resource class improvements;
* 93 commits from the prev. release.

Thanks.