[openstack-dev] [gantt] scheduler sub-group meeting tomorrow (2/25)

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 17:30:47 UTC 2014

Sylvain-

Good point and, since you drove the discussion, we did talk about it.  For those that weren't there on IRC the log is at:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/gantt/2014/gantt.2014-02-25-15.00.log.html

and the etherpad where we are collecting the BPs (don't be daunted by the size of the etherpad, the good stuff is at the bottom) is at:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/icehouse-external-scheduler

--
Don Dugger