[openstack-dev] [third-party-ci] Proposing a regular workshop/meeting to help folks set up CI environments

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:20:55 UTC 2014

Hi Stackers,

I've been contacted by a number of folks with questions about setting up
a third-party CI system, and while I'm very happy to help anyone who
contacts me, I figured it would be a good idea to have a regular meeting
on Google Hangouts that would be used as a Q&A session or workshop for
folks struggling to set up their own environments.

I think Google Hangouts are ideal because we can share our screens (yes,
even on Linux systems) and get real-time feedback to the folks who have
questions.

I propose we have the first weekly meeting this coming Monday, March
3rd, at 10:00 EST (07:00 PST, 15:00 UTC).

I created a Googe Hangout Event here:

http://bit.ly/1cLVnkv

Feel free to sign up for the event by selecting "Yes" in the "Are you
going?" dropdown.

If Google Hangouts works well for this first week, we'll use it again.

Best,
-jay