[openstack-dev] Neutron ML2 and openvswitch agent

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Tue Feb 25 17:00:16 UTC 2014

Hi

Hope this helps

http://fr.slideshare.net/mestery/modular-layer-2-in-openstack-neutron

___

Trinath Somanchi

_____________________________________
From: Sławek Kapłoński [slawek at kaplonski.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:24 PM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] Neutron ML2 and openvswitch agent

Hello,

I have question to You guys. Can someone explain me (or send to link
with such explanation) how exactly ML2 plugin which is working on
neutron server is communicating with compute hosts with openvswitch
agents? I suppose that this is working with rabbitmq queues but I need
to add own function which will be called in this agent and I don't know
how to do that. It would be perfect if such think will be possible with
writing for example new mechanical driver in ML2 plugin (but how?).
Thanks in advance for any help from You :)

--
Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl