[openstack-dev] GSoC 2014

Andrew Chul andymitrich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:55:18 UTC 2014

Hi, guys! My name is Andrew Chul, I'm from Russia. I had graduated National
Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute" a few years ago.
And then I've started to getting post-graduated education in "Smolensk
University of Humanities".

The time for filing of an application for participating in projects is
coming and I'm looking forward of 10th March. I've seen your project in the
list of organizations which will take part in Google Summer of Code 2014.
And I need to say that my eyes exploded interest to your project. Why? I
dreamed about such project. I'm very interesting in such areas, as machine
learning, artificial intelligence. And, primarily, I'm developer on php,
but active develop myself in Python.

So, 10th March will coming soon and I will fill an application to
participating in your project. I hope that I will be able to work side by
side with you in such interesting and cognitive project. Thank you for
attention.

--
Best regards, Andrew Chul.