[openstack-dev] [Neutron]Do you think tanent_id should be verified

Dong Liu willowd878 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:48:23 UTC 2014

Salvatore, thank you very much for your reply.

I know that there was a proposal[1] to handle the message security
stuff. For this proposal implementation, there was a blueprint[2] of
keystone will merge in Icehouse.

I'm looking forward to the notification handling could implemente in
Juno. Although I'm a new bee here, if it is possible, I wish I can take
part in this in the days to come.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MessageSecurity
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/key-distribution-server

Regards,