[openstack-dev] Nova Bug Scrub meeting

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 12:11:56 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:07:59AM +0000, John Garbutt wrote:
> On 25 February 2014 02:35, Tracy Jones <tjones at vmware.com> wrote:
> > Hi all - i have set up the nova bug scrub meeting for Wednesdays at 1630 UTC
> > in the #openstack-meeting-3 IRC channel
> >
> > The first meeting will be all about triaging the 117 un-triaged bugs (here).
>
> Thanks for setting this up.
>
> I would rather we use the meeting as a status sync up, rather then
> live triaging.

Sounds good.

> But I am willing to give the live triaging a go. It makes sure we get
> some done.

FWIW, /me conducted and participated[1] in two live bug triage meetings
for RDO project recently, it was surprisingly productive :-)

We can co-ordinate on an etherpad instance for triage notes.

I'll volunteer to triage Libvirt/KVM/QEMU bugs. (Although, I should
admit I didn't quite manage to kept on top of all the bugs in a
consistent manner, will try.)

  [1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-February/msg00050.html

> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaBugScrub#Weekly_OpenStack_Nova_Bug_Scrub_Meeting
> >
> > Weekly on Wednesday at 1630 UTC

I may not be active on IRC at that time (I'm in UTC+5:30), but will
participate during my time-zone.

--
/kashyap