[openstack-dev] Nova Bug Scrub meeting

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Feb 25 11:07:59 UTC 2014

On 25 February 2014 02:35, Tracy Jones <tjones at vmware.com> wrote:
> Hi all - i have set up the nova bug scrub meeting for Wednesdays at 1630 UTC
> in the #openstack-meeting-3 IRC channel
>
> The first meeting will be all about triaging the 117 un-triaged bugs (here).

Thanks for setting this up.

I would rather we use the meeting as a status sync up, rather then
live triaging.
But I am willing to give the live triaging a go. It makes sure we get some done.

> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaBugScrub#Weekly_OpenStack_Nova_Bug_Scrub_Meeting
>
> Weekly on Wednesday at 1630 UTC

The invite I got wasn't fixed in UTC.
It might just have been my client that mangled that, but its worth a check.

> IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-3
> Chair (to contact for more information): Tracy Jones
> See Meetings/NovaBugScrub for an agenda

One idea of an extra agenda item. It would be good to take a look at
the un-owned bug tags:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage

Also, would be good to double check all the owners are still active in
their respective areas. Some areas might need more than one person
these days.

I added a few links from the Bug triage day emails into the wiki page,
which will hopefully help.

Thanks,
John