[openstack-dev] Help a poor Nova Grizzy Backport Bug Fix

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:47:32 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

> I have a Nova Grizzly backport bug[1] in review[2] that has been hanging
> around for 4 months waiting for one more +2 from a stable team person.

thanks for the backport! BTW stable team list is openstack-stable-maint (CCed).

> If there's someone kind enough to bump this through, it'd be appreciated ;)

Grizzly branches are supposed to receive only security and
life-support patches (those keeping them working when dependencies
change).
Currently Grizzly Nova needs https://review.openstack.org/76020 to
support latest Boto.

> [1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/1188543

That bug is "Low" - does that correctly reflect its priority?
Backports are generally > Medium.

I've sent it to check queue, it should fail due to Boto issue above.

Cheers,
Alan