[openstack-dev] [oslo] can't set rules in the common policy

Tian, Shuangtai shuangtai.tian at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 08:00:50 UTC 2014

Hi, Stackers

   When I init a Enforcer class with rules, I find the rules will rewrite by configure policy rules,  because the policy file is modified ,
the load rules always try to load the rules from the cache or configure file when checks the policy in the enforce function, and
force to rewrite the rules always using the configure policy.
I think this problem also exists when we use the set_rules to set rules before we use the enforce to load rules in the first time.
Anyone also meets this problem, or if the way I used is wrong? I proposed a patch to this problem : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72848/

Best regards,
Tian, Shuangtai