[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Plugin architecture for custom actions?

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 25 04:38:46 UTC 2014

Yes, it’s one of the important things that we would like to implement. It’s not the highest priority right now but we definitely need to do that. Dmitri Zimine and I talked about it and at some point Dmitri wanted to start working on it. However, we can decide to rearrange our plans within the team and assign this task to someone else.

We already have a BP (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mistral/+spec/mistral-pluggable-task-actions) but it doesn’t describe how this plugin architecture should be implemented.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.