[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Plugin architecture for custom actions?

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 25 02:33:10 UTC 2014

Hi Winson,

I think this is a good idea to support pluggable interface for actions. I
think you can submit a BP for that.
There is a python library stevedore developed in OpenStack community. I
don't know the details but it looks like this library is intended to help
build plugins.

Thanks
Georgy

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 5:43 PM, W Chan <m4d.coder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Will Mistral be supporting custom actions developed by users?  If so,
> should the Actions module be refactored to individual plugins with a
> dynamic process for action type mapping/lookup?
>
> Thanks.
> Winson

Georgy Okrokvertskhov
Architect,