[openstack-dev] Sent the first batch of invitations to Atlanta's Summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Feb 24 21:45:57 UTC 2014

On 02/17/2014 05:21 PM, Steve Kowalik wrote:
> I found it completely non-obvious too, and had to go back and look for
> the link. If the promotion code text box was always visible with the
> Apply button grayed out when the text box is empty, I think that would help.

Unfortunately the site is managed by eventbrite and we have little
control over their UX choices.

Since we know it's quite easy to miss the spot to redeem the invitation
code, we include a screenshot in the invitation email: there is an arrow
there, showing where to click to enter the discount code. If you have
other ideas on how to make the process more obvious let us know.

Cheers,
Stef