[openstack-dev] [Neutron] ERROR: InvocationError: when running tox

Randy Tuttle randy.m.tuttle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:45:02 UTC 2014

Thanks guys.

Yes, Ben, I can see oslo.config installed in tox sub-directory. I will try
to wipe tox out and try again. You are right though, the tox.ini only has
site-packages for Jenkins noted.

Sean, I think your first email response might be right. I am running on a
Mac instead of Ubuntu box. I think, based on my research on this, that the
last module (or even a series of them) may not have loaded, and this is
proven when I try with import. Here's the thread I've been reading.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1271097

Cheers