[openstack-dev] [Ironic] ilo driver need to submit a code change in nova ironic driver

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:12:01 UTC 2014

Hi Barmawer,

Currently the Ironic Nova driver is blocked from merging. The Ironic team
is working on getting all the pieces in place for our C.I. testing. At this
point I would say your best path is to create your patch with 51328 as a
dependency. Please note that the nova driver will most likely be going
through several more revisions as we get closer. This will mean that your
dependent patch will need to rebased as new Nova driver patches are pushed
up. This is very common, I am just pointing it out so that you can keep an
eye out for the "[OUTDATED]" tag on the review. Also please tag your
dependent patch with "implements bp:deprecate-baremetal-driver" this will
ensure your patch is added to the Blue Print, and make it clear that is
part of the deprecate-baremetal-driver patch set.

Chris Krelle