[openstack-dev] Cinder Stability Hack-a-thon

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:58:53 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Mike Perez <thingee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Google hangout has a limit of 10 people, but that might be fine with the
> participation. If someone has a better suggestion
> for video/voice chat (we don't really need video), that works with
> windows/linux/mac, suggest it on the ether pad. I'll post
> finally details and a reminder once we get closer to the date. Thanks all!

Hey everyone!

Today is the day! I also learned making a google hangout public is a
*scary* thing on the internet.

Instead you can private message me thingee on #openstack-cinder your google
plus profile link and I'll add you to the circle to join. If I don't
respond, ask the channel if someone is already in that can invite you. In
the future I'll get everyone who is interested added to the circle ahead of
time to make things easier.

Hack on!

-Mike Perez